Weight loss and naturally? I know what you are thinking! How could these two words even go hand in hand, no? But here, I have some good news for you. Yes, of course, you can lose weight naturally. All you have to do is to follow some simple disciplines and rules. So keep aside your junk foods and check out the list below–
1. Add protein to your diet– Yeah, you heard me right. When it comes to weight loss, protein is the king of nutrients. High protein food has the power to kick-start your metabolism up to 80-100 calories a day. Even an egg a day can have a powerful effect. According to a study, protein has the ability to reduce appetite and cause a spontaneous reduction in calorie intake.
2. Avoid processed food and eat single ingredient foods– Sorry, can’t help, you have to avoid every kind of processed food to lose weight. Instead, eat single ingredient foods like fruits, fish, egg, vegetables, etc
3. Drink Water– 1-litre water a day can keep your fats away! Drinking water is like some magic potion; only 0.5 water may increase the calorie burn by 24-30% for an hour. According to study, 30 to 60% adults who are trying to lose weight just increase their intake of water.
4. Drink (unsweetened) coffee and green tea– Coffee and green tea; both are loaded with antioxidant which is a direct enemy of fats. So, by drinking these beverages on a regular basis, you can lose weight. But remember, no sugar! Sugar is the leading component of many diseases. Keep a check on your intake of added sugar. According to a study, added sugar doesn’t contain any essential nutrients and can be bad for your teeth.
5. Spice up your life a bit– It is said that chilli peppers and jalapenos contain a compound called capsaicin which helps in burning fat.
Don’t be heartbroken. Follow up some routine and you can lose weight without any hassles. Be healthy and keep healthy
Want to read more? See these websites: